New Kerr County History Book Available!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

An apology. An explanation. And the hope to do better.

I have not been able to make regular posts to this blog over the past few weeks, and I wanted to apologize to the readers of this space.  I have been working on my book from early in the morning until late at night, during the hours when I wasn't at the print shop doing my regular paid job.
Something had to give, and it was this blog that suffered.
The book is now on the press and my editing work is finished.  So now I can devote more time to this space!  (The book is a "coffee table" book of photographs from my collection of historic photographs of Kerrville and Kerr County, 192 pages, hardcover, which will be on the shelves December 14th, but is available for pre-order by clicking here.)
I like sharing images and artifacts from my collection on this blog, and I've been consistently amazed at the interest (and traffic!) this little blog has received.  Thanks so much for your support in this project.
I hope to get back on a regular posting schedule, starting Sunday, November 28th.
I know consistency is important, and I want you (my fellow Kerrville history geeks) to depend upon this little blog for your Kerrville history fix!
All the best,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails