New Kerr County History Book Available!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Two rare photos of Kerrville stores

I have many photos of the outsides of buildings in my collection of historic photographs of Kerrville and Kerr County, but relatively few images of the insides, especially of the insides of commercial buildings.  These two are fine examples of this type of photograph.  I hope you enjoy them.
Click on any image to enlarge
A Kerrville hardware store.  If you have an idea where it was, I'd appreciate your comments below.
It took me awhile to realize it's a hardware store.  Upon inspection, I see tools lining the left wall.

The Poole-Clark mens' store.  These fellows could make anyone look sharp.
Courtesy Bryant Saner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails