New Kerr County History Book Available!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

One of my favorite photos of Starr Bryden

Starr Bryden was a pioneer Kerr County photographer, shooting from right before World War I through the 1950s.  Yet there are some fun portraits of him, and I suppose this is my favorite.
It seems Starr liked to entertain children.  This was one of his tricks, causing a hoop to rotate on an inverted umbrella.  Pretty impressive!
There are many people who have very fond memories of Starr Bryden, and elsewhere in this blog I've written about him.  Several of his photos appear in my book.
Click on image to enlarge
Starr Bryden, Kerrville, probably mid-1940s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails