New Kerr County History Book Available!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A new photo of Captain Charles Schreiner

I found this photo of Captain Charles Schreiner in my files -- the note says I got it from Pampell's back when Sandy and Jon Wolfmueller owned Pampell's and ran it as a soda fountain and antique store.  Most of the photos of Charles Schreiner show him as an older man.  This one shows him in the prime of his life.  I believe the original was published in a publication by Grinstead.
Click on image to enlarge
Captain Charles Schreiner probably around 1900

1 comment:

  1. That's a very interesting photo.

    It's the first "young" photo that I've seen of Charles Schreiner.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails