New Kerr County History Book Available!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Preliminary "New Book" Survey Results

I think transparency is important, and so I'm publishing the preliminary results of my "Should Joe publish a New Book?" survey.  Looks like I'd better get to work on that new book!  Thanks for your responses to the survey.  Your opinions have already shaped the new book, which will be about the same size, number of pages, and price -- but will be a mix of old Kerrville Daily Times columns and photographs from my collection.
Click on image to enlarge
If you'd like to take the survey, please click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails