New Kerr County History Book Available!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

On display at our print shop

The display of Kerrville memorabilia in the front office of our print shop had gotten, well, cluttered.  I attacked the display with firm resolve, and boxed up 3 full boxes of items, leaving a spare but uncluttered display.  In a month or so I'll change the display. 
For directions to our shop, click HERE.
I have been blessed by so many gifts to my collection, so I'll have plenty to display.
If you have an old Kerrville photograph you'd let me scan, I'd appreciate it.  I'll give you back the original (if you want it back).  If you have any old Kerrville memorabilia you'd like to give to a "good home," please consider giving the items to me.  I'll take care of them.
Click on image to enlarge
Display of Kerrville historic items at Herring Printing Company, Kerrville, July 2012
In addition we have 13 photographs displayed on our office walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails