New Kerr County History Book Available!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Kerr County courthouse annex under construction

Julius Neunhoffer, whose father was county judge here for so long, shared this photo with me, showing the annex of the current Kerr County courthouse under construction.  I'd never seen photos of the project.  Thanks, Julius, for sharing this image with all of us.

Click on image to enlarge
Annex, Kerr County Courthouse, construction late 1970s.
You can receive FREE updates to Kerr History by clicking HERE.
Please click HERE to share this story on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. In those days, I thought that Judge Neunhoffer looked so old.

    However, now that I am well past "OLD," seeing his photo last week made me realize that in the 1960's, and 1970's, he was a young man.

    Now, I am the one who looks old.

    Another one of Mother Nature's little tricks.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails