New Kerr County History Book Available!

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Rare Kerrville Gus's Bar trading token

My friend Clint Morris shared the following photographs with me of a saloon coin he's run across.  I recognize the name Weston, of course: Francisco's Restaurant is the the Weston Building.  But I don't recognize the name of the bar, nor do I know exactly where it might have been.  I could assume it was in what would later be called the Weston Building, but I'm not sure.
Click on any image to enlarge.
Gus's Bar & Restaurant trading token, date unknown.
A nickel may have been enough for a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails