New Kerr County History Book Available!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kerrville's Notre Dame Catholic Church celebrates 100 years -- part 3

In celebration of Notre Dame Catholic Church's centennial, to be celebrated this coming Saturday, March 19, 2011, with the dedication of an historical marker, I thought I'd present a few images from the parish's past.  This is from a postcard loaned to me by Sandy and Jon Wolfmueller.
Click on any image to enlarge
Postcard, Notre Dame Institute Library, Kerrville, around 1923.  Note Chicago banner.

Reverse of postcard, signed by Father Kemper

1 comment:

  1. Joe... Thank You!

    I know what I say sometimes is a bit undecipherable. But if I said something like: "You are why coffee smells so good", would you understand, Joe? :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails