New Kerr County History Book Available!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kerrville History Gifts from Mildred Bradley Griffith

Mildred ("Millie") Bradley Griffith, a 1941 Tivy graduate, brought by some gifts for my collection this past weekend, and I'm tickled to have them.  I had never seen a Kerr County Centennial mug.  It matches the centennial plate.  She also gave me her Tivy diploma.  These are wonderful additions to my collection.  Thanks!
Click on any image to enlarge
Kerr County Centennial mementos, Kerrville, 1956

Tivy High School diploma, 1941

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails