New Kerr County History Book Available!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Two Kerrville postcards from the 1950s

Patty M., a kind lady from Uvalde, sent me two postcards for my collection.  I think they're pretty cool!  And I'd never seen these particular postcards before.
Click on any image to enlarge
Postcard, Kerrville, around 1950, looking down
Water Street from Sidney Baker toward Earl Garrett

Postcard, Kerrville, around 1950, looking down Water Street
from Washington toward Earl Garrett.
The street decorations make me think the July 4 Rodeo was around the corner.

1 comment:

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails