New Kerr County History Book Available!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday Link Pack

From Ornitographies, a series of photographs by Xavi Bou.
He photographs birds in flight using multiple exposures

Now that's a beautiful fly fishing rod.  Almost worth the several years' wait.

Writing young adult fiction is easier than I thought. Now I can write a Harry Potter knock-off.

Finding this in my Christmas stocking would be cool.  Kind of expensive, though.

Made me chuckle.  C'mon, people, calm down a little.

A community works together, and tells the politicians they can't be a part of the process.

Ways to be a better person.  Gotta love the first idea.

I'm always trying to be more efficient.  Maybe some of these ideas will help you, too.

A long article about America's underclass.  Some of the ideas will provoke disagreement.  I have been reading a lot of articles trying to figure out the current national political mood.

Consider this column by David Brooks.  It's true, in Texas history, that many of those abducted and forced to live with Native American tribes for decades often had a very hard time returning to 'civilization.'

Sometimes writing the perfect task can be very difficult.  Love the line “Goals are dreams with deadlines.”

I've been enjoying my wife's crafting blog.  You go, girlfriend.

A stamp my daughter designed.  Cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails