New Kerr County History Book Available!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday Link Pack

The Aradia Theater, a few weeks before it closed,
and before the marquee was torn down, in the mid-1980s.

A thoughtful essay on how we use our time.  Made me wonder about how I use mine.

Great, there are people working to make our smart phones even more addictive. 

I thought these wire sculptures were interesting.

Wow.  These solar panels look just like roof shingles.  Sadly, the article says they're not as efficient, and I bet they're expensive.

Kerr County Peeps: here is a list of voting places, by precinct.  If you haven't already voted, Tuesday's the day!  Polls will be open from 7 am through 7 pm.

If you're into Instagram, I hope you'll check out my photos there.  I put things on Instagram that don't seem to fit on my Facebook page or my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails