New Kerr County History Book Available!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Tivy High School class of 1944, part 1

A reader suggested I post the photographs of the Tivy senior class of 1944 -- and I thought it was a good idea.  I was surprised how many faces I recognized, including the parents of quite a few of my own Tivy classmates.  I hope you enjoy seeing these photos.  Please feel free to share them by email or with your Facebook friends.  I post these images here so people can share them.
Click on any image to enlarge






Because these images are so big, I need to break this post into two parts.  Part 2 will publish in a few days.

You can receive FREE updates to Kerr History by clicking HERE.
Please click HERE to share this story on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Joe,
    These old photos are wonderful!!!
    Thank you so very much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails