New Kerr County History Book Available!

Monday, August 25, 2014

Tivy High School Class of 1944, part 2

A reader suggested I publish the photos of the Tivy senior class of 1944, and I thought it was a good idea.  I was surprised how many folks I recognized.  Many of the seniors were parents of my classmates of mine at Tivy.  Here is the second and final batch of photos from 1944.
Click on any image to enlarge






You can receive FREE updates to Kerr History by clicking HERE.
Please click HERE to share this story on Facebook.



1 comment:

  1. Great photos!!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails