New Kerr County History Book Available!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kerr-View Farms Ephemera

A friend sent along photos of something I'd never seen: a box from Kerr-View Farms for a broiler chicken.  I have some items from Kerr-View in my collection, but all of the things have to do with dairy products.  I didn't know they raised chickens!

Click on any image to enlarge
Kerr-View Farms "Battery Fattened" Broiler,
from the collection of Anne Seidensticker

Another view.  From the collection of Anne Seidensticker

Kerr-View ice cream sign, from my collection.

Kerr-View Farms milk caps.  Love the Tubercular Free Herd slogan.
From my collection.
  • To share this photo with your friends on Facebook, click here. I really want you to share these images.  The more people who can see these photos, the better!
  • You can get email updates once a day when new articles are posted by clicking here.  Your email address is safe and will never be shared with any other website or organization.
  • To connect with Joe, please find him on Facebook at www.facebook.com/joeherring or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/joeherring.

1 comment:

  1. I think my weight problem is caused because I'm also battery fattened.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a rated "family" blog. Anything worse than a "PG" rated comment will not be posted. Grandmas and their grandkids read this, so please, be considerate.

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails